Do you work in the construction industry and use, or are thinking of switching to Xero?
Manually calculating CIS deductions can be time-consuming, and it’s easy to make costly mistakes. So let Xero do the hard work with accurate, automatic calculations and deductions.
One of the biggest developments to Xero recently is the Construction Industry Scheme add on. Xero CIS makes it easy to manage your Construction Industry Scheme obligations including – deductions and payments, managing contractor invoices, subcontractor bills, filing your CIS returns with HMRC and bulk email payments.
Xero Benefits to the Construction Industry
- Automatically calculate the right CIS tax deductions and file your monthly returns directly from Xero
- Sync Xero seamlessly with third-party apps for for inventory management, project management, time tracking and more.
- Invoice clients and pay subcontractors faster with online invoicing.
- Check on cash flow at any time with the online dashboard.
- Store all your documents online in Xero in one central, secure and easy-to-access place.
Basic CIS features
- Automatically calculate and apply CIS deductions to your invoices and bills.
- Report on deductions you’ve made from payments to subcontractors, and file manually with HMRC.
- Download payment and deduction statements to manually send to your subcontractors.
CIS Contractor add-on
You’ll need to add the CIS Contractor add-on to your pricing plan to use some features.
CIS Contractor only features:
- Online filing of CIS monthly returns with HMRC from Xero.
- Bulk email payment and deduction statements to subcontractors from Xero.
- CIS Contractor is free until 31 March 2020.
Whether you’re a builder, plumber, plasterer or carpenter, Xero is simple accounting software that gives you an up-to-date view of your numbers while you’re on the move. Use it from your office, van or the building site and keep your business healthy.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT USING XERO CIS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP. CONTACT US HERE OR CALL ON 01392 495483.