You want to grow your business, but how?
Your available operating expenses are taking up in the day-to-day running of the company. You can see a pipeline forming, yet you don’t have the staff to meet the fulfilment of the work that is on the horizon.
The team at the Finance Department have recognised that as a small business wanting to grow, cashflow is often the problem. Being able to get enough money in the bank to fund marketing, staff, equipment, office space etc. is a challenge. And when the ‘Oh my goodness I need more staff / a new computer / bigger office’ comes, what do you do?
To help make your business growth journey smoother and easier, we have teamed up with Capitalise to offer you a financing solution that could see your business steam ahead of your competitors.
It can be a minefield trying to find a lender whose experience and lending criteria matches the specific needs of your business. As a trusted partner of Capitalise we can support your business needs by matching up your business financial requirements with specialist lenders within your industry.
Being a Capitalise partner, we have access to over 300 finance lenders so whether you’re looking for additional finance to complete a merger, a new business acquisition, or simply need some working capital to keep your company ticking over, we can help to match you with a specialist lender that meets your cashflow and business needs.
The Finance Department is delighted to be a Capitalise partner offering you a financing solution that can take your business to the next level.
Just a few ways business finance can help:
• If you want to invest in new equipment, but don’t have the funds, asset finance could be a cost-effective way to fund purchases and spread the cost of equipment over its economic life. We have lenders specialising in hire purchase, leasing and refinancing.
• Invoice finance allows you to use your business invoices to get paid up to 95% of their outstanding amount upfront. Payment can be quick with invoice finance – usually in under 24 hours, one approved for the facility.
• A merchant cash advance also offers quick access to capital and is an established alternative to traditional bank loans. You use your credit card transactions to secure funding – and pay back a small percentage when your customers pay with a credit or debit card.
• With trade finance, you use your purchase orders to get funding. Our lenders will fund your suppliers upfront based on confirmed orders and finished goods. Funding can be received in a few business days, once approved for the facility.
• Working capital finance is intended for everyday business costs such as salary payments. Working capital loans are an easy and hassle-free way to secure funding and again, once approved for a working capital loan, funding can be received in just a few business days.
• Property finance has become a staple form of funding that now features in almost every commercial property purchase or redevelopment project. You’ll also have access to rapid bridging loans, development and commercial finance.
For more information about how you can grow your business, please get in touch and we will be happy to help. Not only can the Finance Department help with finding the right financing solution for your business, but we can then complete the plan, budget and forecast for you to really make a difference.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXPLORE HOW WORKING WITH THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW, CONTACT US HERE OR CALL ON 01392 495483