Black Friday Special Offer
Get Ready for 2020 with a FREE Business Finances Review
There are several reasons as to why Black Friday got its name – one of these is based on it being one of the most profitable days of the year for retailers giving them chance to get their accounts ‘back in the black’. So, Black Friday means profitable Friday as many retailers and business have successfully boosted their profits by participating.
Affordable, expert accounting advice can be hard to come by so we have decided to embrace the Black Friday phenomenon and offer a FREE Business Financial Review to help you get ready for 2020!
Starting on the 29th November and running until the 13th December we are offering a
FREE Business Finances Review worth £200!
This will include:
- A full check-up of all your financial outgoings
- The amount of cash you’re generating and where from
- Most profitable activity / products
- Analysis of debtors and invoices
- Analysis of your cashflow
- Your long-term business growth strategy
- Your financial challenges
- Outcomes and action points
- Follow up session
Why is a financial business review necessary?
It can pay dividends to think about the longer-term and more strategic planning of your business. This is especially true as you take on more staff, create departments within the business, appoint managers or directors and become distanced from the everyday running of the business.
A financial review will give you:
- Clarity on exactly how your business is performing
- Steps to improve your profitability
- How to make the most of potential opportunities
- Direction for your business plan
To book your FREE Business Finances Review worth £200, get in touch today and we will be happy to help. Contact us here or call on 01392 495483.